Heat Pump Training
Installation of a heat pump can be very straight forward when you know how. If you are installing a heat pump and need on site assistance then please contact GreenLight Solutions.
Key considerations when installing a heat pump will be:
- Sizing of heat pump
- Design of heating system (pipe sizing, pump sizing, buffer vessel, DHW tank selection)
- Integration with new or existing heat distribution (radiators, underfloor etc)
- Installation location of heat pump and DHW cylinder
- Wiring and heating controls
- Commissioning and servicing
- Running costs calculations
GreenLight Solutions can spend a day on site with you guiding and assisting you with your heat pump install.